Terms & Conditions
“brewlab.ph (“Website”) is an internet-based platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of home beer brewing equipment and ingredients.
- The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, icons, design, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, “BREW LAB Content”), are the property of BREW LAB. The User shall not modify the BREW LAB Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the BREW LAB content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- BREW LAB may make changes and improvements any time.
- The content of the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as substitute or replacement for professional advice, or recommendations of any kind. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website is solely at the User’s own risk.
- Retail prices on the Website are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are expressed in Philippine Peso. The User recognizes that pricing errors may occur, and it is the responsibility of the User to review product prices during Order Confirmation.
- BREW LAB Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. BREW LAB does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the content of the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. BREW LAB also disclaims all liability resulting to loss, damage, personal injury, death, fraud, or other consequences arising from the use of the Website or services offered by BREW LAB.
- BREW LAB is also responsible for maintaining and protecting any Personal Information under its control. BREW LAB ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
- The Personal Information BREW LAB collects from the User will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies and third party service providers) for some or all of the following purposes:
- to facilitate the use of services and/or access to the Website,
- to process orders,
- to deliver products purchased,
- to update the User on the status of the Order,
- to compare information and to verify if such information is accurate,
- to administer an account with BREW LAB, audit Users’ demographics and behavior, provide information BREW LAB deems might be useful for the User or information the User requested (including information from third parties),
- to send marketing and/or promotional materials about BREW LAB’s or third party’s products and services from time to time and to send newsletters from BREW LAB or other related companies,
- and in exceptional circumstances, to disclose Personal Information when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life/health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements or requests.
- If, for any reason, the User’s Personal Information is required to fulfill a different purpose, BREW LAB will notify the User and ask for consent.
- Information that could identify a User personally will not be collected upon visiting the Website unless the User chooses to provide information voluntarily. Users are welcome to browse the Website at any time anonymously and privately without revealing any Personal Information.
- BREW LAB shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the User for any losses, damage, injuries, or expenses incurred by the User as a result of any actions or decisions taken as a result of using the Website, products, or services offered by BREW LAB.
- In no event shall BREW LAB, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, or content or service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to the use of or the inability to use the Website or the content, materials, and functions relations thereto and the User’s provision of information via the Website. In no event shall such be liable for lost business or lost sales, even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall BREW LAB be liable for any content posted, transmitted, exchanged, or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website.
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates, and business partners. BREW LAB has no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists. Such linked sites are provided “as is” for the User’s convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that BREW LAB endorses the linked site. The User may use the links and these services at the User’s own risk. The User must not, without permission from BREW LAB, frame any of the Website onto another website.
- If the User has any questions, issues, or complaints regarding any of BREW LAB’s services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the User has any questions concerning BREW LAB, the Website, these Terms and Conditions, or anything related to any of the foregoing, BREW LAB can be reached at the email address email@example.com.